Monday, June 20, 2011

Interior Design

Last year I completed an interior improvement for an accounting office.  Four young men, who were in a partnership, had just purchased a building with intent of occupying a major portion of it.  The remaining portion was occupied by a local homebuilder.

I really enjoyed working with this company.  They had decided what they wanted and were ready to proceed.  The project went very well.




























I often consult with my daughter, Rebecca, for color and design ideas on my projects.  She has grown-up with my work around her and she has a natural talent.  On this project I took care of the technical portion and she did the complete color and material package.  As the Interior Designer she chose the wall and floor coverings, paint colors, prepared the sample boards and did the client presentation.  She is very good and has a keen design eye.  It was a delight for me to work with her.


 
 
Project: Professional Solutions Interior Improvement, Roseville, California

Interior Designer: Rebecca Wheable, Roseville, California
Structural Engineer: KPFF Consulting Engineers, Roseville, California

Mechanical: Rand Mechanical, Inc., Roseville, California
Plumbing: Cayler Company , Orangevale, California
Electrical: Paul Russell Electric, Inc., Granite Bay, California
Contractor: SW Bailey Companies, Inc., Rancho Cordova California